Thursday, June 21, 2007

From the Phantom Zone, hope for America,

Well, I'd vote for him. So much good stuff here, it's hard to know where to begin. Perhaps the UK can elect its own fictional super villain:
When I first came to your planet and demanded your homes, property and very lives, I didn't know you were already doing so, willingly, with your own government. I can win no tribute from a bankrupted nation populated by feeble flag-waving plebians. In 2008 I shall restore your dignity and make you servants worthy of my rule. This new government shall become a tool of my oppression. Instead of hidden agendas and waffling policies, I offer you direct candor and brutal certainty. I only ask for your tribute, your lives, and your vote.
Thanks to Katrocket.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: